• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being sued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MARKYMARK50

:mad: florida
HI!
Maybe someone can help me. I'm disabled and on a fixed income. I make too much for legal aid. I am being sued by Hartford ins. co. They are trying to recover payments and medical paid to a fellow employee for a workers comp case that he says I caused his injuries. I was interveiwed by the police that day at my home and was told they were not going to arrest me because they could not find that I did anything to cause his injuries. I am supposed to drive 2 hours to a status hearing in two weeks. Should I counter sue. This is causing me loss of sleep, time and gas driving and I know he is lying to collect this workers comp.

Antigone*

:mad: florida
HI!
Maybe someone can help me. I'm disabled and on a fixed income. I make too much for legal aid. I am being sued by Hartford ins. co. They are trying to recover payments and medical paid to a fellow employee for a workers comp case that he says I caused his injuries. I was interveiwed by the police that day at my home and was told they were not going to arrest me because they could not find that I did anything to cause his injuries. I am supposed to drive 2 hours to a status hearing in two weeks. Should I counter sue. This is causing me loss of sleep, time and gas driving and I know he is lying to collect this workers comp.
You have the right to sue for any reason at any time. You will have to prove damages though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">