• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Household mold

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

welch_deb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
2 yrs ago i purchased a condo unit-now i and my family are experiencing health problems-respiratory issues that are not going away but seem to be intensifying. our home is now also displaying signs of hidden damage- mold- water stains - plumbing and our shower and bathtub are actually peeling as the sellers painted them and we didn't know! do I have any rights? Is there help for us to remove this or get out?

Hot Topic

Call the city inspector about having the condo inspected.

There are many different kinds of mold, and most are harmless. You need to call a company experienced in dealing with mold and have them look over the premises. The mold needs to be tested to determine exactly what you're dealing with. Forget about the kits you can buy at a hardware store.

Have you tried to contact the former owner?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">