• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

job injury & false accusations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richards_b46

i was injured on the job with a witness to the injury. the risk manager from the employee benefits office called the dr & managed care organization wanting them to write something saying it didn't happen the way i said. the dr called me to say both he & mco believed me & would so state, but risk manager called my boss & said dr & mco were questioning it. risk manager also told my boss he had a witness that i was actually injured two days prior to date of injury, but has not produced witness. my boss believes me. based on the facts i do not think that he will deny the injury claim, but can i do anything about his false accusations?

C

cdsalsman

Worker's Compensation people being inconsiderate...

My job requires that we transport mentally handicapped individuals to and from work, etc... I was in an automobile accident while transporting our customers. This accident was not at all my fault and was very apparent.
All five of the individuals that were with me and myself were transported to the hospital for various injuries.
Anyway, to the point. I had to be off work for five weeks due to broken bones, large bruising on my chest, face, arms, knees, etc...
The lady in charge of my case from Worker's Compensation called my physician also and began to get snotty with them. Questioning how the doctor came up with his results. Saying that she saw me at the mall shopping and getting around just fine.
Needless to say, I was not getting around just fine. I could hardly get out of bed.
What gives them the right to lie and try to discredit those that are truely injured?
Just wanted you to know that you are not the only one that has been treated this way.

E

EDITH CAGE

ins rep's plus mco provider's

We are having the same concerns in NC, having to seek care
on managed care. Me and my two kids were rear-ended while
stopped, we depended on our "payroll" deducted mco to pro-
vide care and treatment information for the claim to the at
fault driver. Well, the same thing happen to us... But, remember they take deductions for care before we get paid, and we still have a co-pay with the services provided.

With my car incident, my mco "provider", stated various undertrue statement in my medical file, aftering taking my
payroll monies and co-pay. One example, that I told them
i was not wearing my seat belt. My 1992 VW jetta came equiped with auto seat belt or the car won't start. Well, that "made" my records start to look bad, i had to call his office, write a letter to change it, within the first 3 mos
after the accident. Yes, child, I surely understand and I'm glad i founded this web site. I do believe, the more
concerns come out about mco's, provider's and unlawful acts
with this so called "insurance carrier's. We can get a justified system to govern "medical records" and how important they "suppose" to be. Yet, used to deny "proof"
of services rendered and paid for twice or more by us!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">