• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fdic law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

foxy216

FDIC LAW

I work for a temporary agency in Michigan, and when I started working for them I was required to give my fingerprints. When my fingerprints came back my supervisor informed me that my record showed convictions of att. a&b on p.o. and fraud. She then said that I would have to prove that I was not found guilty of fraud or I would be terminated because of the FDIC law. When I was arrested over a year ago I showed the p.o. a false driver's licsense which could be considered fraud. However, I was never charged with fraud only with the att. a&b charge and I plead guilt to that. So why is the fraud on my record and what exactly is the FDIC law?

[Edited by foxy216 on 03-16-2001 at 03:29 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">