• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kutseena

On 3-6-01, I purchased a brand new scooter (ECV) because I have Fibromyalgia and have dificulty walking long distances. On 3-10-01 I went to Disney's Epcot in Orlando, FL. I went on the Test Track ride and when I got on, the attendant informed me that they'd take the scooter to the other side where we would be let out. When I got off the ride, my scooter was nowhere in site. My brother started looking and went towards the back area where he heard someone say "Don't worry, they'll never notice!" Apparently they were not intelligent enough to realize that the scooter was to large to be moved in the elevator...the front basket was crushed, and when we noticed that the rear basket was off, the attendant lied to us by saying, "Oh, we took that off to get it here. When I saw the front basket being squished, we stopped the elevator before it could damage anything else." Well the rear basket was sitting at a VERY obvious downward angle, and the left rear tire was pushed all the way in on the axle. The axle was also severely damaged enough that I can't use the scooter without fear of destroying it completely. Disney's claim office says they'll pay to have the parts replaced, but they will not replace the entire scooter. This is NOT acceptable to me as I purchased a new scooter, not a used one. I don't have a job due to the Fibromyalgia, so cannot afford to hire an attorney, but I don't think that it is fair for them to deny me this request. I would be grateful for any information or help in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">