• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who has the right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dink4242

I am in NC. My mother is the DPOA for my grandmother. My aunt is the healthcare POA for my grandmother. They disagree on how her nursing home expenses should be cared for/paid. My grandmother is still competent at the moment but has suffered a stroke. She doesn't want to go in a nursing home but must. Who has the right to force her into a nursing home? Who has the right to say how those arrangements will be paid for?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

BlondiePB

My grandmother is still competent at the moment but has suffered a stroke. She doesn't want to go in a nursing home but must. Who has the right to force her into a nursing home?
Competent grandmom.
Who has the right to say how those arrangements will be paid for?
Competent grandma.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">