• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whitesox

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

I received a summons for small claims court for dental work done on my daughter. Her mother forged my signature in order to get the work completed. I did not approve this work to be completed nor did i have any knowledge of it. In the paperwork of the summons, I have a copy of the document where she forged my signature to authorize the dental work. What position do I take when I show up for court?

Thanks

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

I received a summons for small claims court for dental work done on my daughter. Her mother forged my signature in order to get the work completed. I did not approve this work to be completed nor did i have any knowledge of it. In the paperwork of the summons, I have a copy of the document where she forged my signature to authorize the dental work. What position do I take when I show up for court?

Thanks
It's obvious ~ you just stated it:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">