• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lower back injury settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JAMIE 'N VAL

I am trying to understand my lawyer. Three years since someone rear ended me in stopped traffic at 40 mph, the insurance co. is trying to settle out for $30,000. The fact that my TWO herniated disks have forced me out of my career, the 100 pounds i gained for no reason within 6 months of [ oh ya, i'm a vegitarian], the off and on vomitting, constant naseau, several torn ligimates in the neck, memory loss; 'should i go on'!!,,,, just doesn't seem to click with my lawyer. All said and done, i would be settling for a whopping $14,000;;; $7000. for lost wages and 'i guess' $7000. in suffering?--- $5000. in medical. Somethings just not right. Need someones help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">