• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Here is my dilema

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pedro Santiago

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma
In october of last year a person i concidered a good freind and someone
i could trust talked me into moving to oklahoma to open a business, so he helped me relocate here and so we started looking for a location.I January we
signed a lease and began doing our business.I pay child support so he didn't want to put my name on business because he didn't want to take chances.
so three months ago after struggling in the business not making enough money to pay all bills he decided he didnt want anything to do with the business and walked out.I couldnt get any straight answers out of him so
we were three months behind and last tuesday two people walk into the store with a purchase slip saying that they bought the store for $70,000
and that i had to get my stuff out.I took my tool box and my car wich was also shop demo but before i did i asked my supposed partner if i should take the music out,and he said no thats not part of the business.he has told everyone that i was just an employee and if so i never received pay or compansation.really i want to be left alone but they keep poking and need legal advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">