• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking spaces blocked-Legal advice needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michele21170

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA - I own a condo that I am attempting to sell. Included with my condo there are 2 parking spaces. Recently the dumpster has been placed blocking my spaces. I asked the condo board to please move the dumpster but they refuse to do so because they say there are plenty of spaces for everyone. I am afraid that I will have issues selling my unit because my deeded spaces are blocked. Does anyone know legally what I can do? Need help please. Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA - I own a condo that I am attempting to sell. Included with my condo there are 2 parking spaces. Recently the dumpster has been placed blocking my spaces. I asked the condo board to please move the dumpster but they refuse to do so because they say there are plenty of spaces for everyone. I am afraid that I will have issues selling my unit because my deeded spaces are blocked. Does anyone know legally what I can do? Need help please. Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
If they are deeded spaces, the condo board is trespassing, unless they have reserved the right to occupy your property.

Check your master deed and rules and regulations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">