• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggressive neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

osutigeress

I live in a condo building in washington dc.One of my neighbors seemingly has a problem with my dog. Every time she sees me with my dog she makes threatening gestures and calls me vulgar names, all unprovoked. When my fiance asked her son to apologize for his and his mother's actions towards me, the neighbor's father knocked on our door and threatened to call my fiance's department (my fiance is a police officer)and get him in trouble. This man threatened that my fiance will never "see a retirement badge". What legal action can I take to stop this woman and her family from this harassment, as asking for an apology was met with more aggression?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">