• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to dissmiss or not to dismiss this is the?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DEMTHENES

Racer you live here check this out OK I wrote about it before Im in U-district and I go by nortup pizza THE MAN is sitting just east of it and as I get to the t-turn and go right I see him pulling out He waits till this guy behind me turns off and pulls me over asking me my speed He ends up taking me in on some other charge searches my car for drugs and ripping apart some clay figurine and staeliung my lighter.So here comes the police report and he claims to have observed several driving errors on my part I find every onre a rebuttal >>>60 in a 30 The use of visual determination of speed was insufficient in a case inmvolving raddar evidence which was found unreliable where then they found this officers visual estimate insufficient to convict{peterson vs city of seattle}as well the MUTCD requires speed to be posted {Which investigators for defenders have filmed as not being posted}in order to be enforced.regulatinbg sgns such as this are one example of signage which requires posting .
He claimed I went into a left hand turn {no such turn exists in this part of the road}

He claims I went into a 4-wheel slide{I have abs braking system and they specifically prevent tires from locking up}

He claims I veered into the east bound lane ther is a divider in the road not to mention that this would have had to poccur within a 300 ft span of road.

Now they want to give me a chance to take a class and in 2years be dissmissed
I have a couple issus to concern myself one almost purly principal the other more substansive.I have a 2 year probation period ending in may from an old paraphenilia charge I recieved a court date and it was stated to be due to a violation of the stipulations I have had no other run in with the law so I assume they recieved {this is in south-district court}MLT } a notice from seattle muni about the charge of criminal traffic;reckless driving and it would be a violation were the charge valid so am I going to be considared guilty if I accept the offer to go 2 years and then get the charge dismissed?The other issue is this Is it right to let the people authorized to enforce law proceed in a manner which violates the very SPIRIT of law and liberty.I mean they have surly been railroading people like this as a matter of policy and status quo into illeagalsearches based on {as the officer wrote in his report}an unconfirmed fta dwls/3 knowing that my license was good therefore the warrant makes no sense .Our state suspends your license and olympia dont mess around,the fine was in collections and the judgeOK wait this is too lengthy just comment on what you know on the other issue I think I would like to meet you

]}

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">