• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LACK OF EVIDENCE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

00P

In Washington She was sitting out side the court room signing a Plea of 36 month's when her Attorney form the Department of Assigned Council handed her a statement from the prosecuter's office stating..."Your Honor, we have hardly any tangible evidence in this case...if it goes to trial we most likely will loose." My friend looked up at her Attorney and when the Attorney realized what she had just allowed her client to read she turned beat red, almost to the point of tear's, she grabbed the statement out of my friend's hands and said "your not supposed to see that" "hell I'm not even supposed to see that" Then my friend put down the pen and said "I'm not signing and isn't this where you get a bail reduction hearing and get me out of here?" Then my freind get's a call that night in jail from this attorney and she said she was "sorry but the 36 month plea from the prosecuter's office still stand's" My friend polietly asked her "Just between you and I, are you just going to pretend that you didn't allow me to read that statement?" The Attorney said she didn't know what my friend was talking about. My friend dosn't have the money for an REAL Attorney. She has 3 children that are totally misrable at their grand parent's house. The oldest is threatend with a foster home daily. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL US WHAT TO DO IN THIS MATTER!! She signed away her right to a speedy trial before this came about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">