• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing Dentist in Florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

haw3455

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I received from my dentist appliances for my teeth in the amount of $5,500. He did not advise me how to clean these and did not give me the necessary cleaning powder and a gel that prevents tooth decay as directed by the manufacturer. I went 11 weeks without this powder and gel and scrubbed these appliances with a hard tooth brush and regular toothpaste to get the staining off, that I incurred. After these 11 weeks I found out about this cleaning powder and that I was NOT supposed to brush the appliances at all especially NOT with regular toothpaste. Even though I managed to get the powder and gel from him, the staining has not gone away and I want to sue him for the maximum amount of $5,000 so I can get a new set from a different dentist (he fired me also because of this!). My question two-fold:
1. Is there a good chance to get my money back?
2. Do I sue him as the person or the LLC that he formed for his office?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">