• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

damage to garage door

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honey1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
pa- my garage door was damaged by a post on my porched as it blew off during a storm. the condo association told me it was my insurance company's responsibility to take care of the expenses for fixing it since it is a door. it was their post that blew into my door because a screw was loose. is't that their responsibility?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
pa- my garage door was damaged by a post on my porched as it blew off during a storm. the condo association told me it was my insurance company's responsibility to take care of the expenses for fixing it since it is a door. it was their post that blew into my door because a screw was loose. is't that their responsibility?
**A: yes it is. You may have to file a claim with your own insurance company and in turn they will go after the HOA insurance co.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">