• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATORNEY/CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STUCinPA

Hi,
I hope someone can answer this one for me.....I am located in South Central PA and have an ongoing need to bring matters to the courts in a Family Law/Custody issue.......the opposing Attorney has discussed legal matters with the opposing parties live in mate with whom I have pressed charges in the past for Harrasment by Communications. (which were founded and ARD was given) Seeing that my ex-spouse and their mate are not legally married, if that even matters....does the opposing party's Attorney have the right to discuss in detail, matters that involve only myself and ex-spouse with their mate when it pertains to an issue that may have to be brought before the courts? Does this not breach Attorney Conduct of some kind? Thank you in advance for any help you may be..!!

E-MAIL: [email protected]

ALawyer

YOUR attorney has a duty to keep completely confidential communications you make to him or her. Your attorney. If it's the other side's attorney, there is no privilege running to you, and you can not sue to enforce the other side's attorney's duty to the other side.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">