• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my chances of winning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daniben76

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

My ex husband and I were married all last year we were seperated in Feb 09 he filed our taxes as joint and had them deposited into his personal account. We are now divorced and our divorce papers didn't indicate anything about that. What are my chances of winning a small claims case for half.

racer72

What are my chances of winning a small claims case for half.
The Free Advcie crystal ball in on the blink so the best guess is 50:50, more or less. depends who makes the strongest argument.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

My ex husband and I were married all last year we were seperated in Feb 09 he filed our taxes as joint and had them deposited into his personal account. We are now divorced and our divorce papers didn't indicate anything about that. What are my chances of winning a small claims case for half.
If you did not get the benefit of any of the funds and you didn't endorse the check or the funds went into an account in which you were not named you should let the IRS know. There maybe something they can do if you didn't endorse the check or sign for the EFT.

Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">