• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Texas

I have been accused of flashing the wife of a fellow employee. The alledged offence occured in October 2008. It never happened and this bogus charge is motivated by issues between the employee and myself not related to this alledged occurance. It's my word against hers. She can't prove it happened but I can't prove it didn't. In the meanwhile I'm not allowed to go to work until the issue is resolved. I'm told that I'm not fired but until the issue is resolved I cannot go to work. This never occured but it is still affecting my ability to pay bills. The employee says he won't talk about it. What should I do to resolve this issue? Thanks for any advice anyone can give.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">