• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wondering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

silvia1819

Miami, Florida...

I have a question to see if I can sue (if its spelled like that) my gym.

Ok this is the story and I'm going to make it short. . . in the beginning for awhile my daughter would get hurt by a kid in the afternoon "playroom" and i would always complain to the ppl that would work there but they wouldnt do anything. well now my son is doing it to kids he's scratching them and he only does that if he's being provoked, and now they're actually writing down reports and my son cant go there no more. I never saw once them telling the other parents their kids cant not be there anymore in the beginning when my daughter would get hit on the head or face with cars and other toys or write down reports. Now that im giving complaints by email with the head office of my gym because in the beginning they wouldnt do crap w/ my daughter verbally they are writing reports now that it MY SON doing the hurting. I am a stay at home mom no one can look at my 3 year old son everyone works now if he cant go with me i cant go at all to the gym and they will be charging me almost 40bucks even if i dont go and if i cancel the membership theyll still charge me, i have to have a medical reason or move 25 miles or more away from where a gym is located, and when i started they lied to me saying that it wasnt a contract. *******S. What should i do.? I hope i can take some sort of action because since the beginning ive been having "playroom" problems and I'm not that problem giving type of person . . . now im tired!! gotta open my mouth>

Antigone*

Miami, Florida...

I have a question to see if I can sue (if its spelled like that) my gym.

Ok this is the story and I'm going to make it short. . . in the beginning for awhile my daughter would get hurt by a kid in the afternoon "playroom" and i would always complain to the ppl that would work there but they wouldnt do anything. well now my son is doing it to kids he's scratching them and he only does that if he's being provoked, and now they're actually writing down reports and my son cant go there no more. I never saw once them telling the other parents their kids cant not be there anymore in the beginning when my daughter would get hit on the head or face with cars and other toys or write down reports. Now that im giving complaints by email with the head office of my gym because in the beginning they wouldnt do crap w/ my daughter verbally they are writing reports now that it MY SON doing the hurting. I am a stay at home mom no one can look at my 3 year old son everyone works now if he cant go with me i cant go at all to the gym and they will be charging me almost 40bucks even if i dont go and if i cancel the membership theyll still charge me, i have to have a medical reason or move 25 miles or more away from where a gym is located, and when i started they lied to me saying that it wasnt a contract. *******S. What should i do.? I hope i can take some sort of action because since the beginning ive been having "playroom" problems and I'm not that problem giving type of person . . . now im tired!! gotta open my mouth>

If you want to continue using your gym, it appears to me that you will have to find someone else to take care of your child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">