• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SchlarbEllen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pittsburgh, PA. i am a college student going to school full-time and working part-time. i roomed with a guy who i didn't really know (was into illeagel activities). well we both agreed that the 9 month lease should be split 50/50. the 8th month i was going to pay the full electric bill and i didn't know he whould trash the apartment after i left mid9th month. losing my security deposit and hurting my credit. i know i will pay him the money for the bill but i am waiting to do so on the fact i am out alotta money. if he sues what are my opitions.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pittsburgh, PA. i am a college student going to school full-time and working part-time. i roomed with a guy who i didn't really know (was into illeagel activities). well we both agreed that the 9 month lease should be split 50/50. the 8th month i was going to pay the full electric bill and i didn't know he whould trash the apartment after i left mid9th month. losing my security deposit and hurting my credit. i know i will pay him the money for the bill but i am waiting to do so on the fact i am out alotta money. if he sues what are my opitions.
Make sure you show up to court. If you do not defend yourself, you will most likely lose.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">