• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blinde Co thretan us to take us in acourt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Andy Patel

I am from New Jersey
We hire a blinde and decorating company to install a blind. The owner of the co. came and gave us a price and we check his work and gave a order for blind with up and down honeycomb blind. The total cost was $ 1800 for 17 windows and he took 800 from us. After 3 weeks they came to install a blind and we find out the blind only can go down and can’t go up. We told the owner and he says no problem factory can fix this. He took the blind back and came back after 5 weeks.
One of his co worker came last week and installing blinds to my house. While he was installing I notice 5 of blinds have a scratch on blinds. I told him to call his onwer and let him know. He got very upset and told me If I have a gun I would like to shoot himself and then he took one blind out from the window and throw very hard on floor and said I am through with this business. He was screming. I told him to get of my house right now otherwise I will call Police. He kept all the blinde and left. We call his owner and left message. Owner came Last Saturday and demanded the check for the rest of the balance. Instaed of looking at the problem and resolve. I told him please fix the blind and finish the work and pick up the garbage And I will pay you money. He says I will see you in a court and I will demand for money and attorneys fee at Manplan court NJ.

Would you please advice me what to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">