• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do with this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phraust116

here is my story.
last year, i was sent to afgan, while i was there i sold my bike to my *friend* and told him to give me the money when i get back. now that i'm back, he has no money and he doesn't have the bike anymore. he oubliviously signed the tranfer paper in my name. i contacted ICBC to get a copy of the transfer to prove that i never signed it and i was wondering if i should consider taking this to small claim?

Best Regards

Indiana Filer

here is my story.
last year, i was sent to afgan, while i was there i sold my bike to my *friend* and told him to give me the money when i get back. now that i'm back, he has no money and he doesn't have the bike anymore. he oubliviously signed the tranfer paper in my name. i contacted ICBC to get a copy of the transfer to prove that i never signed it and i was wondering if i should consider taking this to small claim?

Best Regards
US law only. (What is the name of your state?)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">