• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the fence blues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angelkittecat

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KY**************. I've got a problem. when I first moved here there was already a chain link fence put up in back yard... the neighbor behind me put up a privacy fence rt. close on the line . ok here is the problem... the fence that was already up and her new fence, there is weeds growing up between them now. it doesn't hurt her yard any cause its on this side of the fence leading toward my house... it looks awful. is it their place to do something about it cause we would have to climb over the chain linked fence to do something and they could just go in between them because the fence they put up isn't going over the whole back yard. so they could get to it better.. and its her weeds really cause she used to have some kind of flowers there and she didn't dig them up just left them....its not fair that there making our place look terrible, when I go feed my dog its close to it , i'm afraid that it might get snaky there. what can I do about this... and by the way shes a awful neighbor, we don't speak. :( help!!!!

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KY**************. I've got a problem. when I first moved here there was already a chain link fence put up in back yard... the neighbor behind me put up a privacy fence rt. close on the line . ok here is the problem... the fence that was already up and her new fence, there is weeds growing up between them now. it doesn't hurt her yard any cause its on this side of the fence leading toward my house... it looks awful. is it their place to do something about it cause we would have to climb over the chain linked fence to do something and they could just go in between them because the fence they put up isn't going over the whole back yard. so they could get to it better.. and its her weeds really cause she used to have some kind of flowers there and she didn't dig them up just left them....its not fair that there making our place look terrible, when I go feed my dog its close to it , i'm afraid that it might get snaky there. what can I do about this... and by the way shes a awful neighbor, we don't speak. :( help!!!!
Spray some weed killer.

tell her that if you maintain the propety for her, you will keep records of it and then take the property after a certain amount of time in adverse possession. Either that or she should tend to her property.

Kiawah

You can easily spray stuff that will kill weeds, you can easily stuff that will kill everything, and you can easily spray stuff which will prevent stuff from growing for months.

HuAi

tell her that if you maintain the propety for her, you will keep records of it and then take the property after a certain amount of time in adverse possession. Either that or she should tend to her property.
This would be called bluffing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">