• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Roofing leaks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Whitney Whiteman

Sorry i forgot to mention the state nv. the roofers have lost there licence, however they are still coming out trying to repair the roof. there bond has been used up and all the officers of the inc. are family menbers. can i still file in small claims against a company that is (was) incorporated? this is the second roofing company i have hired to do my roof as i did file and win on the first one. this one was recomended by the contractors board as not having any complaints or settled complants and been in business for 9 years in this town. they want to pour a sealer on my roof to seal any leaks (patch). should i wait for this or is there a time limit on me filing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">