• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Age Discrinimation: Web or Book Info on topic?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jft7032

i understand the us supreme court recently repealed facets of the age discrination in employment act; but i can't find any information of this purported recent appeal.

would anyone know of references --internet or book--on this topic. (I see on amazon.com a book to be published next month on this topic but i wanted to begin looking at info now.)

joe

B

buddy2bear

Check out: EEOC.gov

Their guidelines are usually pretty much up-to-date as issued.

A

Attorney_Replogle

U.S. Supremes case

I hope that the following case is what you are looking for. If not, let me know via email or here. The most recent U.S. Supreme Court age discrimination case is Byrnie v. Town of Cromwell. You can read the text of this decision at: http://laws.findlaw.com/2nd/999389.html.

D

D. D. Lessenberry

Welcome back, Attorney Replogol! Haven't seen you since Sept.

A

Attorney_Replogle

Greetings!

Many thanks to Mr. Lessenberry for not only missing me, but recalling when I went AWOL. Well, I am back and plan to answer as many of the employment and probate querries as I can on a daily basis. Geez! Already I have one (this one) to answer. I am so tired already -- not!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">