• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

It hurts me to say

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Ijoe7

I Ijoe7 have posted a couple of questions, Can I sue for false arrest: My responses were: I don't know if you can sue the State: Here is my question, Why can't you sue the State who falsely Procutes you when they know almost 4 months earlier that none of these charges are true but go ahead and have you arrested anyway.
The other response or quote: maybe I do not get alot of responses because I do not have proper paragraphs. Number one I am not a writer, and number two I don't need no stinking paragraphs. LOL.> (o:
Someone responed you can sue your girlfriend.... What about her grand mother and her 7 time divorced Mom who are her Coaches, she stay's on the phone for hours at a time with them. Also I have asked my girlfriend to moveout, she did not learn anything by this this is just another thing she has gotten away with. I pland on suing someone just haven't figured it out as of yet.

Ijoe7

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">