• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is crap!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Diver519

There seems to be a whole lot of viewing going on here but no free advice! What's up with that? This site is crap... this has to be one of the slowest sites I have ever used and it wasn't even worth it!

M

mary hartman

OK here some free advice......the severs here a crummy, slow and aggrivating .

Two...the reason most people do not post is, do you want to be a called a FOOL and idiot a jerk off a putz lame brained

Becuase if you read a lot of the posts the poster is and and all of the above, the incedible stupid employee tricks, and most should be fired....so why reply?

They wont listen anyawy cause they are too stoopid!

Is that better? All you have to do is post a legitimate well though out complaint and it will be answered....

I mean..... i was fired because I was late being that I was standing in line to get lottery tickets is NOT a legitimate complaint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">