• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Peace and quiet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tbud333

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA. I have the neighbors from hell living behind me. Our sliding doors are back to back with a 6 foot fence in between. These people sleep all day and stay up all night. Kids are yelling and screaming and babies are crying for hours. Why these kids are up at all hours, I have no idea. The woman is a yell-er and I can hear everything she says. It starts around 11 pm and goes until 4 am EVERY night(earplugs don't help). The couple fight on a regular basis and to tell you the truth I am a little afraid of ticking them off by calling the police (he is verbally abusive). It's too hot to shut the door. I also have to get up at 6 am to go to work. I need some advice on how others would deal with this situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">