• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce settlements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

terilee

my ex-husband and i were divorced 2 years ago, we divided the bills, during 1 of our reconciliations after the divorce, he received 10,000$ from his sister to pay bills, which he did, thought he paid them, counseling didn't help and i left him for good, he never told me he didn't pay the citibank card, he has always had my addresses and ph.#, the collection agency started demanding money and he is trying to sue me for the balance owed....can he?even though he withheld the statements and collection notices allowing interest to build. and can he sue me for money he paid off on other credit cards that he paid while we were trying to work things out...he paid them of his own free will, i never asked him to.

teri in west virginia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">