• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

recovery of damaged property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

terilee

after i left my ex i left property that was settled as mine with him for our 2 girls to have ( 52 in. screen tv, washer/dryer, pooltable, etc.) they did not want to leave their school and friends, after 1 year though they could not tolerate their father either and wanted to live with me, when he learned i would be taking my property he became angry and threatened to put it all in the yard, i warned him if there was any damage he would pay for it, he would not allow me to go in and gather my stuff or check on my things...threatening to have me arrested for tresspassing if i stepped foot on his property, he packaged all the stuff and met us at the door and handed it thru the door and we loaded it in the u-haul. on getting home we found his sabotage, he took the hoses off the washing machine, cord off the dryer, had made repairs to the dryer and it quit working, dismantled the pool table, 52 in. tv picture tube wouldn't work....can i take him to small claims to recover damages?
teri in west virginia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">