• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Travesty of Justice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chuxluv

I am in Dallas,Texas and am being sued by someone who bought a vehicle from someone that I have put a motor in 7 months earlier. My paper work was signed by the orginal owner & it also states that the warranty is not transferable. The problem is with the court system that had failed to contact me on a court date. Finding out that I had lost this case by default a appeal was filed and the court issued a mediation. The mediation was unsuccesful. Now I have found out another trial was set without my knowledge. My question is how can this happen? Courts do not sent out certified letters. Why ? Now I must try to hire a lawyer to help me defend myself from a claim that should not be. My second question is it possible to sue the court system? And or the party that orginaly filed this case for my trouble. This case was heard 3/20/01 and is pending and might not be able to be appealed. Thanks for any reply. [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">