• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession, parerphanalia delaware

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

treamonkey

i was arrested for possession (with intent of use) and parerphanalia in delaware but go to college in new york. i have a preliminary hearing soon. i was not caught using it and was wondering if it would help my case to plead that i wasn't. is there any thing else that i could do that would help the ramifications be transferrable to new york? is there anything to do to insure the keeping of my drivers license? previously my record was clear. help.

racer72

Caught with pot and a pipe. But with no intentions on using them at the same time? Believe me, your judge has heard that one a thousand times. You will probable get a fine and a short probation, be good for a year and your record will be cleared. This will not affect your drivers license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">