• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

choices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zaneygirl3

i live in arizona. are you allowed to impersonate somebody so you can help your client to try to get out of going to jail. like call the person that got them in trouble and ask them questions?

L

lawrat

You need to be a bit more specific. But you cannot impersonate an officer.

Z

zaneygirl3

alright my sister got raped by a 35-40 year old man so she went to court and he was convicted guilty, and sentenced to i don't know how long in prison but a long time. so know he (the man who raped her) hired a private investigator to help him from having to go to prison(get out of going). so the private investigator called my sister and told her that he was her doctor and started asking her questions. so are you allowed to do that? he was impersonating a real doctor. the reason why we think he did it is to try to find out stuff so the man can blame it on her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">