• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inc. is suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ckyiu516

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

I am looking to bring my old company to small claims court to recover the loan that I took out for my former employer. I went to check with the state and on the online service, it stated that the Inc. is suspended. What does this mean? Does it mean that I can no longer bring them to small claims court?

Thanks for all help

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca

I am looking to bring my old company to small claims court to recover the loan that I took out for my former employer. I went to check with the state and on the online service, it stated that the Inc. is suspended. What does this mean? Does it mean that I can no longer bring them to small claims court?

Thanks for all help
It means they've got more problems than your defaulted loan. They haven't paid your loan and now we know that they have't paid the state.

It does not look good for you buddy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">