• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company owes me money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MrcBran

I was Vizimedia publisher for few years.

928 Broadway Suite 200
New York, NY 10010
United States
Phone: 212-777-6778
Fax: 212-202-4260

but almost 2 moths ago they closed the business and phone, site or other contact are no longer valid. I have sent many emails before, but they didn't respond at all. Someone told me by chat they will send me the money, bla, bla and next week they closed the doors.

Sadly, I'm not living in USA. What should I do now?
We are many international publishers in this situation.

Please advice. Thank you!

Mass_Shyster

I was Vizimedia publisher for few years.

928 Broadway Suite 200
New York, NY 10010
United States
Phone: 212-777-6778
Fax: 212-202-4260

but almost 2 moths ago they closed the business and phone, site or other contact are no longer valid. I have sent many emails before, but they didn't respond at all. Someone told me by chat they will send me the money, bla, bla and next week they closed the doors.

Sadly, I'm not living in USA. What should I do now?
We are many international publishers in this situation.

Please advice. Thank you!
If I understand correctly, this company owes you money and has disappeared.

You will probably need to contact a New York attorney to file a suit against them.

MrcBran

I'm living outside of USA :(

I want to fill a claim at New Yourk Small Claims Court, but I don't know how. That's why I'm here.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm living outside of USA :(

I want to fill a claim at New Yourk Small Claims Court, but I don't know how. That's why I'm here.
You would have to file suit in New York - or find an attorney in New York to handle matters for you.

How much money are we talking about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">