• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I might ned to sue a neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desade

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I have had an ongoign issue with my neighbor..he keeps throwing his trash and unwanted items into my yard. Just this past week I have had a couch, loveseat and a broken fishtank tossed over the fence and into my yard. We are not talking about some vast acreage, I live in a nice little subdivision were we have .25 lots... I tried to talk to the guy but he won't listen to reason..I hauled off the old swingset and refridgerator he lfet here last month but enough is enough. Then last night I walked out and found five pepsi two liter botltles filled with urine sitting on my porch...when I confronted him he just laughed and told me I would have to live with it...this guy is pure evil...should I sue him?

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I have had an ongoign issue with my neighbor..he keeps throwing his trash and unwanted items into my yard. Just this past week I have had a couch, loveseat and a broken fishtank tossed over the fence and into my yard. We are not talking about some vast acreage, I live in a nice little subdivision were we have .25 lots... I tried to talk to the guy but he won't listen to reason..I hauled off the old swingset and refridgerator he lfet here last month but enough is enough. Then last night I walked out and found five pepsi two liter botltles filled with urine sitting on my porch...when I confronted him he just laughed and told me I would have to live with it...this guy is pure evil...should I sue him?
Dude... after reading your other posts....

I want to leave urine on your porch.

Maybe he thinks that a pedophile meth head thief isn't doing the local property values a lot of good... or maybe that was HIS 17 year old you brought home drunk.

Dude... after reading your other posts....

I want to leave urine on your porch.

Maybe he thinks that a pedophile meth head thief isn't doing the local property values a lot of good... or maybe that was HIS 17 year old you brought home drunk.
Another urine donor right here.:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">