• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank privacy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hobo4430

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I complained to the BBB in cleveland oh because my bank acted like dummys, I couldnt get through rude people.
The BBB sent the complaint alonge to the bank and the bank responded to my complaint by not answering any thing in my complaint at all, but did give out my bank account balance when that was never chalanged in the orignal complaint at all, by the way this is against their privacy rules as well as Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Can they be sued for this? I have the documents from the BBB and in fact spoke to the BBB last week on this matter4 and they have no clue as to why this information was even sent to them from the bank.
I also need an attorny for this but it seems as though they are all afraid to take this on why?

Banned_Princess

I think lawyers are'nt scared to take it on, they probably think its stupid and will only gain minimal results if any.

Get a new bank. Problem solved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">