• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract Legit for Small Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishkah353

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I don't know why my thread was locked. i wasn't being stupid Its a serious question. I don't know why you would think a link is a virus especially a link from photobucket. I didn't break any rules on the forum I don't know why my thread was locked, so Ii'll try with this one extra hard to not break any rules, which will probably get locked as well because a mod will think I'm antagonizing him but I'm really not. I also apologize for doing anything wrong, but I want to know if I can use my contract in the court of law.

Given the nature of this contract, I have reason to believe it may not be used. but in the last post that got locked, someone said you can use anything basically for a contract including on a napkin, as long as it isn't ILLEGAL.

ok, so my link was a link to a scan of the contract I made with someone It said she would agree to have a threesome with me before a certain date. If it didn't happen before then, they would have to pay me a certain amount of money until the threesome happened.

because I really don't want this thread locked, I won't go into details until I look over the forum rules again to make sure i'm not posting anythting I shouldn't. This is not a joke or anything. Im dead serious and want to know if a contract like that can hold up in court.

wishkah353

also, mods, ty for leaving the old one up so I wasnt like wth happened to my post. but could you please delete the old one? if I broke a rule, could you please tell me what I did wrong in pm?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I don't know why my thread was locked. i wasn't being stupid Its a serious question. I don't know why you would think a link is a virus especially a link from photobucket. I didn't break any rules on the forum I don't know why my thread was locked, so Ii'll try with this one extra hard to not break any rules, which will probably get locked as well because a mod will think I'm antagonizing him but I'm really not. I also apologize for doing anything wrong, but I want to know if I can use my contract in the court of law.

Given the nature of this contract, I have reason to believe it may not be used. but in the last post that got locked, someone said you can use anything basically for a contract including on a napkin, as long as it isn't ILLEGAL.

ok, so my link was a link to a scan of the contract I made with someone It said she would agree to have a threesome with me before a certain date. If it didn't happen before then, they would have to pay me a certain amount of money until the threesome happened.

because I really don't want this thread locked, I won't go into details until I look over the forum rules again to make sure i'm not posting anythting I shouldn't. This is not a joke or anything. Im dead serious and want to know if a contract like that can hold up in court.

**A: oh brother, not another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">