• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

out alot of money need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gurlracer1

i recently broke up with my boyfriend.during the time we were together i owned a car that wasnt titled in my name but was mine.i traded it for a car he wanted with the verbal agreement that i would be paid back for the cost of my car when he received his settlement which he has yet to get.he has made a payment towards the car to me.the car is in his possession and is registered and titled in his moms name because he had no license.during this time i also purchased car parts for him with the same verbal agreement to be paid when settlement comes(which i have receipts for the parts).he also had caused an injury to me which i was am being forced to pay for all the medical bills for his wrong doing upon me and was also promised he would take care of when settlement came.can you please tell me what revenue i can take to try to get some of this money back.he has no job,owns nothing,and hes disabled for the time being.

Antigone*

i recently broke up with my boyfriend.during the time we were together i owned a car that wasnt titled in my name but was mine.
YOU did not own the car.

i traded it for a car he wanted with the verbal agreement that i would be paid back for the cost of my car when he received his settlement which he has yet to get.he has made a payment towards the car to me.the car is in his possession and is registered and titled in his moms name because he had no license.during this time i also purchased car parts for him with the same verbal agreement to be paid when settlement comes(which i have receipts for the parts).
Again, YOU did not own the car

he also had caused an injury to me which i was am being forced to pay for all the medical bills for his wrong doing upon me and was also promised he would take care of when settlement came.
Did you call the police when he assaulted you?

can you please tell me what revenue i can take to try to get some of this money back.he has no job,owns nothing,and hes disabled for the time being.
Nada, ZIP, Nothing, Zero:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">