• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

oral contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mis29

forgot to add home was already 2 months behind on payments before i moved in that i c

indiana, i was supose to buy a home on land contract only owner kept avoiding giving me one so i stoped paying and also when house was in forcloser i have moved since then house was sold,im being sued for money owed but agreement was breached buy owner first buy letting house go into forcloser and not paying house payment with money i paid was never given any reciepts for money paid but owner does correctley put down on court papers what i did pay i think case should just be dismissed but do i have any chance of that? we both dont have any paper work supporting agreement but i have copy of forcloser papers and mutal friend that can verify i was to buy not rent should i file a counterclaim?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">