• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

filing w/c in the middle of treatment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunshinenc

nc, lateral epicondylitis sufferer from rsi on the job
seeked treatment on my own, not knowing it is not a injury that can be cured in a short period of time. went back to full force at work after 2 months of light duty and days off combined. all with personal insurance and sick days off. the pain came back and gotten worse, decided to file w/c this month. but manager says she will deny the claim due to my earlier light duty requests. light duty request form says the injury wasn't related to the job. my doc says no moving of > 5lbs and repetitive work, this gives the manager an excuse of sending me away from work saying "nothing in your life is not repetitive, including cooking, eating, driving.........", is she right?

B

BigDon9350

Seek Counsel right away...

You must retain a workers comp. attorney right away. your employer is not your Doctor and can't tell you what your injuries and illness's arise from. If she doesn't fill out a w/c on job accident report, my advice is to get an attorney. The attorney will go right after your employer.

good luck, Don

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">