• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abuse of department of human resources

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xarmywife

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

A fraudulant call was made to Department of Human Resources and my children were put on a 'safety plan' that was supposed to last no more than 70 days. Four months later I was taken to court to settle a divorce and the DHR representative was supposed to come share his findings. Only the DHR lawyer showed up, he informed the judge that the 'safety plan' had been removed 30 days from the initial complaint and the case had been fully dismissed 2and 1/2 months after. I could have had custody back after 1 month. I called almost daily to check on the progress and the representative NEVER returned my call. Because of the 'safety plan' I could not live with my children in my mom's home so I was forced to pay 4 months of rent in a strange place. I missed my youngest child's second birthday and suffered immeasurable mental anguish. I would like to have the representative punished and be compensated for my expenses.

JETX

I would like to have the representative punished and be compensated for my expenses.
As in most things in life, what you WANT has little relevance. If this was truly as important to you as you now claim, why weren't you IN THEIR OFFICE.... speaking with a supervisor instead of waiting for someone to call you back??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">