• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dangerous environment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

genoism

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I work in a small room with 4 cubicles all with computers. This is in a filming studio and when they film next door, they close the door(there is no window). And they turn off the air conditioning, all for the sake of reducing any possible noise during filming. The problem is that filming can go on for hours at a time and it gets to a good 80 degree's here with ZERO air ventillation. They turn back on the air conditioner after they're done but its...seriously hard to breathe in this room much less focus on top of the heat. I doubt that all this CO2 building up during filming in this room is any good towards health as well as I do start to feel dizzy when his goes on for too long. Is this lawful?

thanks in advance!

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I work in a small room with 4 cubicles all with computers. This is in a filming studio and when they film next door, they close the door(there is no window). And they turn off the air conditioning, all for the sake of reducing any possible noise during filming. The problem is that filming can go on for hours at a time and it gets to a good 80 degree's here with ZERO air ventillation. They turn back on the air conditioner after they're done but its...seriously hard to breathe in this room much less focus on top of the heat. I doubt that all this CO2 building up during filming in this room is any good towards health as well as I do start to feel dizzy when his goes on for too long. Is this lawful?

thanks in advance!
Sorry friend, can't see where it is illegal to have the room heat up a bit.:rolleyes:

xylene

Fresh air is an important workplace issue.

Contact OSHA and the relevant NJ authorities who govern workplace safety.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">