• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stubborn relatives

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

selayer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada. I gave five thousand to my OLDEST sister to help purchase a house for my older sister. Found out later, OLDEST sister purchased house but put the deed to house in the names of her daughter and son-in-law. A few years later , I find that my older sister wants the deed to the house either in her name or her own daughter`s name. Now, after eight months of phoning and writing the OLDEST sister`s daughter and son- in- law, the two refuses to sign a Quit Claim Deed to older sister. The two now adamantly refuses to communicate with anyone who put up money including her own mother. The OLDEST sister`s daughter and son- in- law did not contribute anything. Can I file a lawsuit against my niece and her husband to get the five thousand I put in the pot as well as the nine hundred I paid in property taxes to redeem the property from the state of Alabama because my niece never paid the state for two consecutive years? Niece and husband lives in Indiana. OLDEST sister lives in Texas. I live in Nevada. Older sister lives in Alabama.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">