• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get my money ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tetutigre

TN

I posted a classified over the internet selling my computer. I got a response from a man that lives in Maryland that was willing to buy it, but I had to send it by a certain day for his wife's birthday, and then he would send the money back. (I know, I'm a stupid). So I did so, but the money never arrived. I tried to call him and he said he had sent it, and that he would be checking on that, but never seemed to call back or anything. Lately, I've been trying to call, and I just get the voicemail. What can I do?? Is there any way to get my money? Can I take him to court or something?? Can I go over his place and demand the payment?? What can I do ?????? Please help me , I'm desperate !!!!! Thanks for your time and help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">