• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deceived

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajdavis

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I placed a down payment on a condo that I shared with my now estranged boyfriend. I even allowed him to put his name on the lease. He has done everything that he could be make me leave, (i.e. bringing other women to our home, fighting me, belittling me in front of our friends). I moved in with my parents last year in order to keep the situation from getting worse. He acts out when I go over to the condo to get some things that I left or if I visit friends next door. He has been paying all the bills for a year. He feels that the condo is now his and says that I have to rights to it anymore. What can I do? I want my home back. Not him, I want him out.https://forum.freeadvice.com/images/smilies/frown.gifWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I placed a down payment on a condo that I shared with my now estranged boyfriend. I even allowed him to put his name on the lease. He has done everything that he could be make me leave, (i.e. bringing other women to our home, fighting me, belittling me in front of our friends). I moved in with my parents last year in order to keep the situation from getting worse. He acts out when I go over to the condo to get some things that I left or if I visit friends next door. He has been paying all the bills for a year. He feels that the condo is now his and says that I have to rights to it anymore. What can I do? I want my home back. Not him, I want him out.https://forum.freeadvice.com/images/smilies/frown.gifWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: search partition. Is his name on a deed? How is his name on a lease?

ajdavis

Actually, a cooperative is the type of home that I own and his and my name is on the occupancy agreement, but my only name is on the money order that bought the unit.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Actually, a cooperative is the type of home that I own and his and my name is on the occupancy agreement, but my only name is on the money order that bought the unit.
**A: get your facts straight please. We respond based on facts.
You are stuck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">