• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dog poop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hendo2010

Now the neighbors are throwing their dog crap over my fence getting it stuck on walls , lawnmower and so on , I am trying to catch it on video , when I do get some proof do you think this warrents a call to the police ?

FarmerJ

Hendo even though the behavior is childish yes document it, in fact consider creating a log book like one would use to document the day by day activities and observations made by the staff in a group home for developementally disabled adults. Date , time of day , what you found, and if you can add video to record the acts then eventually with enough incidents I would imagine the police would take your complaints more seriously.

usafdrew

What crappy neighbors you have (pun intended)! How classic would it be to videotape the flying feces, when one comes over the fence and hits the lens :D. In all seriousness, I feel for you, and I would totally get one of those cheap surveillance cameras to put in your backyard. The right cop, when shown the video would go ape on your neighbors and scare them good. I told a local policeman who was staked out in my neighborhood some things my neighbor pulled on me and just from the story he was riled up and wanted to go knock on their door.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">