• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

threat of being sued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evilinker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio
my ex best friend opened a credit card at lowes and one at home depot he then let his girlfriend at the time use these cards to help remodel my studio i told him i would make the payments on the cards which i did. he and her had a falling out i stop recieving the bills so i couldnt make anymore payments i have have since requested the bills from him he refuses to send them by now there have been tons of late fees incurred ane he is threatning ot sue me there was no contract i have receipts where it showed i did make payments he is even to the point of trying to say it mat be criminal fraud now he has set me up to where i can get on the account but i am afraid to do tht for fear of computer fraud. does his case hold water can he sure me and win

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
ETA: Oh - you deleted your first post. Look - just be patient. You'll receive your answer in due time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">