• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business to Business Suit- Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ladydanielle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Hi Everyone! I just signed up, and would really appreciate and help and/or advice.

I own a business and a client of ours ( a fitness gym) owes money for services my company provided. He owes approx. $3000 and he has not made one payment although promising payment and its time I take him to court.

I am filing in the magistrate court of Georgia but I am wondering who do I name as the defendant. The company I researched is an llc but it has been dissolved/terminated/canceled since 2007. Am I correct in that I need to name the owner as the defendent?

Also, what do I list the address as? His personal address or the address of the gym?

Thanks so much for any help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">