• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help on a small issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carmenh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york
i purchased a cell phone it came out to around $160. when i went to activate it to metro pcs there was a broken AT&T phone in its place, i went to best buy spoke to the supervisor and he said he cant help me because it was porbably me who switched them, i tried to talk to an officer there but he said that he cant take my word over his. my question is what can i do, is it worth going to a civil court over $160, probably one of their employees switched it and i have to pay for it now, i shouldnt have to pay for someone else's phone; what can i do? isnt this fraud? any advice is appreciated

BL

Was the phone package opened when you took it to Metro ?

Or did you just take a phone ?

carmenh

it was sealed i opened it at metro pcs and that when i noticed the other phone....it even head the alarm on the ones that all the packages have

carmenh

yes he saw me opening it but i dont know if he will vouche for me i am still at work so i will have to go afterwards and ask him....do u think that soemthing can be done??

BL

BestBuy.com Contact Us Form

Get him to vouch for you and contact the higher ups and see.

Or get a letter from the rep to vouch for you and file a complaint with your local office of Attorney General. That office would have the consumer contact person info. for that Co.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">